Drowning is the top cause of injury related death for Arizona children. Take steps to prevent drownings in the high risk month of August.
- During family swim time, assign a constant, capable adult supervisor “water watcher”
- Keep your pool fence locked when it’s not time to swim
- Make sure children can’t go over, under or through the fence
- Teach children to swim at the appropriate age
- Keep your CPR skills up to date
For more information visit: phoenixchildrens.com, preventdrownings.org or srpnet.com/safety
Brought to you by the Drowning Prevention Coalition Of Arizona
How can we lock pool fence and can you share video of this technique?